Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Saturday 23 October 2010

Lay-over

Due to the UN flight schedule, I have a 2 day (!) lay-over in Juba on my way to Khartou to go to the ALO course... The way back to Yei will be slightly better, since I will only have a one day layover.

Off course, if the class had started on Tuesday and not Monday, I would have NO layovers.

Welcome to the UN.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious, Hans, talk about a long wait. I hope it goes by fast. See if you can get more pictures to post here. I've never seen Juba (let alone know where it is). And it's a way to kill the time while waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete