Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Still, y'know, hanging out in Juba

The interview today went well... at least I think it went well, and others told me the same so I guess it at least didn't go bad.

The only problem left is this: I have done what I came for. I don't go back to Yei until the day after tomorrow. And apart from idly browsing the PX, there is very little to do.

Along with some of the Norwegians here I'll go out for dinner tonight. Tomorrow I have arranged to take a trip to a real SuperMarket, partly to price check a number of items for the Welfare Committee in Yei. In between those heavy and time consuming projects, there is little to do but read and think.

Such is life... it it' own way it's nice with a couple of quiet days.

No comments:

Post a Comment