Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Monday 14 March 2011

And that was the end of the dry season

The last few days been hot and clammy... almost oppressive. Today however... well, lets start at the beginning.

I got up and went to the showers around 0600, as usuall. Unusually it was drizzling slightly, the firsttime it's done so while I've been down here. By the time I got out of the shower it was showering outside as well. By the time I got to the office at 0800, I might as well have skipped the shower... it has slowed down a bit by now, but it's almost 100 and still the rain is coming down.

I guess it's time to break out the rain gear... the next few months is going to be damp and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment