Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Second day

The day in highlights:
  1. Theory
  2. Volleyball
  3. Get together cocktail party

The instructors are good, but powerpoints can still be sleep inducing - luckily I'm not the only one with that problem. My team came second in the sand volleyball turnament, but it was less due to us being good and more to do with the others not being very good either... And as for the get togheter - enjoyable, but since I made a mad dash to save one ball during the volleyball and ended up on my tailbone, I think I would have prefered to sit for a while and not stand the whole time.

Overall a productive day - networking, learning stuff, getting even more reading material to pour over. They are driving us hard, but there is a lot of ground to cover.

Todays word of wisdom: Dont be a hero - your mission is to get home safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment