Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Saturday 8 January 2011

A nice find in the super market

We been asked to make sure we got enough food for the referendum and the first few days after it - just in cause something disrupts the normal deliveries to the markets and shops. Not very likely, and I got enough dehydrated dinners and dry goods to last me for about a month or so. Drinks... drinks is the problem. Not that the water in camp have gotten any less safe, but drinking naught but water is boring.

So I was quite trilled when I spotted this in the store today:

Orange drink powder, or as I like to think of it; powdered saft, the typical Scandinavian drink. Hey, we all need our delusions to make it a little easier to cope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment