Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Short Duration Patrol in wiiidescreen

The power went out at 0510 this morning, so I had to get my little field kitchen (a model 25-4) out and make my morning coffee while sitting on the doorstep:
I also had some company from AC while I was sitting out, but she wasn't too keen on being photographed today. 

Later in the day I went on a short duration patrol as the patrol leader - the rainy season have started, so the roads were, how to put it, not very good.



Coming back to the Team Site fairly late in the day, I just had time to taste the Indian Snacks I bought yesterday before it was time for the afternoon brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment