Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Monday 6 June 2011

All packed and somewhere to go

Tomorrow I set out for a four day patrol - so no blog updates until Friday at best. Maybe not even then; this coming weekend a delegation from the Welfare Section in Juba will arrive to see what we got going so far and what our current plans for the future is. So Friday might be busy and Saturday even more so - we're throwing a party in the Blue.

Today was also the last day in a while I cooked in my container - I cut the rest of the beef sausages into slices and fried them in my pot before I added beans. Turned out pretty good - or is it me lowering my standards down here? Hard to tell, but I enjoyed the meal anyhow.




No comments:

Post a Comment