Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Saturday 4 September 2010

Lines of communication and cake

Just in case not everybody is aware of it, the following is my lines of communication:
  • The blog is for things that are not private.
  • For things that are private but not time critical, there is email.
  • For things that are private and time critical, there is phone (satellite or UN copper)
  • And there there is snailmail
Also, today I was asked to swing by work around lunch time (I'm currently burning vacation days), so my fellow officers and civilian co-workers could have the chance to wish me a safe trip. Nothing fancy - thankfully - but touching nevertheless and much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment