Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Thursday 2 September 2010

Schedule changes

As the date creeps closer, some things are slipping. Like, say, the date.


I got an email today - in response to a question I asked - indicating that I won't be shipping out on the 13th. But then I always knew that there was a good chance of the date slipping somewhat. The latest info is that I'm likely to ship out on the 18th or 19th - if the UN in New York gets around to sending my paperwork in time that is.


The good thing is that it gives me more time to get everything in order around the house, as well as more time to learn how to use my latest gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment