Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Slooow days

It's amazing how long a day can be when you're stuck in an office - but someone have to do it.

The concept of Duty Officer is well known to me, even if we call it something else back home. But the end result is the same; stay in the office, mind the phone, monitor communications and in general be available if needed. But I much rather be out and about - doing stuff.

Not that I haven't been doing stuff. I done a lot today, but it's all been done while sitting down and in front of the computer. Not my idea of what going to Africa should be all about, but it is a task that needs doing. At least tomorrow should be better - I can get out and do things again!

No comments:

Post a Comment