Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Monday 1 August 2011

Sooo ready to go on leave

How excited am I about going home? Excited enough to wake up at four in the morning and not be able to get back to sleep apparently. Which would be less bad if I hadn't gone to bed sometime after midnight... oh well, I can sleep in Juba.

The helicopter should be here in a couple of hours... enough time for me to drink some coffee and hang around the office while making double extra sure I haven't forgotten anything important.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know exactly how you feel in a sense. You're wake up early excitement reminds me the first time I went to Disney World. I think I woke up at 2am even though my mom wasn't planning to wake me up till 4am, our flight was at 5:30am. This was back in the day when you got through airport check in AND security in half an hour. Safe and fun travels my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete