Disclaimer

Everything posted here is stricktly the opinion of the poster and shall not be taken to be the official position of UNMIS, UNMISS, UN, the Norwegian Armed Forces or any other organisation whatsoever.

Friday 8 October 2010

Getting my stuff in order

On Sunday I will - hopefully - fly down to Juba, where I will - again hopefully - be able to finish checking into the sector so I'm ready to fly on to Yei on Monday. If I wont be able to finish my check in, the options is to press on the Team Site and try to deal with it from there, or stay in Juba and try to catch the flight o Wednesday. At any rate I had to pack my bag, do my laundry and so on and so forth.

But, I still had time to grab a couple of short videos, using a little loophole in the law: It is legal to photograph within your place of residence.
Khartoum Skyline


Tour of the Norwegian House

No comments:

Post a Comment